Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where to find Health insurance for a preexisting condition?

My mother is 60 and has Heart problems and is in great need of health insurance to pay for her prescriptions. She has called tons of different health insurance companies, but as soon as she tells them about her preexisting condition, they either tell her no on the spot, or tell her that she has to go through a waiting period for a year or so. She can't wait for her medicine, so I'm looking for an insurance company that would accept her without a waiting period. Please let me know anything that you think might help. Thanks
--------------------
healthquotes.awardspace.info - try this one. I have their health insurancs and as I know they can provide coverage with preexisting condition.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment