Thursday, December 16, 2010

Does anyone know of a trustworthy and reasonable health insurance company?

I would love to quit my low paying job, to be home with my daughter. My husband is self employed and we are considering buying or own health insurance, as I'm really only working to pay for daycare and health insurance. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I just don't know which companies I can trust.
--------------------
Believe it or not, there are some companies that will provide health insurance to part-time workers. Starbucks for one. The large health care provider / hospital in my town does also. That would be a good solution to your problem. Good health insurance companies include Assurant, United Healthcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, WPS, etc. Find out what the A. M. Best rating is for the company. They'll tell you if you ask. Anything A, A+, or A++ is good. I believe that the premium will be a tax deductible business expense for your husband's business. Check with your tax professional. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment