Friday, December 24, 2010

I need eating disorder treatment and have no health insurance?

I have been bulimic for 4 years. I thought I was getting better because I wasn't purging as often but I've relapsed and have begun purging 2 to 3 times a day if I eat anything. I have no health insurance & no job at the moment. I live in NY.
--------------------
unfornately getting good health insurance or insurance at all or even a job especially now is hard, because im in the same situtation. However you could try and go online and see if there is any hotlines that are free, someone to talk you through it. or you could call a hospital and tell them your situation and they wil work something out with you. but above anything its important to stay strong. eat little things to start off just to get something in your stomach, eat crackers. i use to be belimic myself. i know how hard it is. but stay strong. you can do it. get any free help you can, call the hospitals, trust me whether or not you think it someone is always there to help. and theres no need to feel ashamed or anything to get help. just think about all the people who love u and wnt u better. good luck :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment