Saturday, July 16, 2011

What does the new healthcare reform mean for me? Im 22, working, no health insurance, with a pre existing cond?

Im 22, i been working for a long time, i had an accident 5 years ago which left me under a ton of medical bills and needless to say no one would insure me with my condition, so what does this mean for me now? is it just available now? is it affordable now? what should i do?
--------------------
where do you work ? they don't offer health insurance ? are you able to find another job ? well the healthcare reform wont change the fact you have previous debts to pay off ... as of now the bill states kids under age 26 will be able to join mom/dad's plan - Oct 2010 other then that, no real change is going to happen until 2014
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment