Saturday, July 16, 2011

If Obama forces you to buy health insurance, and you simply can't afford it, what will happen?

I am up to my earlobes in debt, and if another bill is laid on me, I'll collapse. Are YOU gonna pay for my Bacon Cheeseburger addiction?
--------------------
It will probably be paid for out of all of our paychecks, just like it is now, thus spreading the cost over millions of consumers. Also, not all of us have diseases that are artery-clogging or otherwise damaging to our health so we won't all need quadruple bypasses. At least, not all at once, so there's a savings there. The proposed plan that I favor encourages preventive maintenance so that, hopefully, your cheeseburger habit won't catch up to our wallets and your heart. Lay off the burgers, Fatty. Your loved ones want you around for a long time.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment