Saturday, July 16, 2011

how do i get health insurance?

well i'm over 18 and have lots of money in the bank of my own and i'm continually making lots of money. i heard that if you make a lot of money and you have lots of it in the bank, then you can't get health insurance. you gotta pay for medical treatments or if you go to a clinic. and its really expensive. is there a way i can get health insurance?
--------------------
see this http://gsx1.com/InsuranceComparison.html it's one form to get a number of quotes from different insurers. It's free and a big time saver, these are all the main American insurers competing to get your business so you are bound to find something that suits you, if it works out remember my points please :)
Source

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also looking for a cost effective health care solution for my whole family. My current employer is offering me a basic plan that I find insufficient for me. Please suggest me a solution that will cost me low.
    small business insurance

    ReplyDelete