Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shall I buy Apollo Munich’s Easy Health-- Individual Health Insurance Plan?

I am a corporate employee and have a health cover from my employer. I don't think that there is a need of individual health insurance plan, as I am already covered. But, one of my friends has created a proposal for me to buy Apollo Munich's Easy Health plan. Shall I go ahead?
--------------------
Yes, you should, as you would not be able to avail the health cover benefits after you leave your job and if you would buy the plan later, you would not be able to enjoy pre-policy benefits. Your waiting period would be same as it is. But, if you will buy it, your waiting period time will reduce and Apollo Munich is the best provider. So, go ahead. It will help you a lot. For details about the plan, visit
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment