Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Where can I get affordable health insurance in New York State?

I need health insurance hopefully that also includes dental. I make to much for state run plans and don't have enough for private plans they want as much as $1,000 and there is no way I can afford that. But I can't afford not having any either. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
--------------------
Dental is seperate from health insurance, and New York is one of the most expensive states to buy coverage in. There's no "bargain". There's no "deal". With health insurance, you get what you pay for, and the better the coverage, the more it costs. Flat out. There's either welfare health insurance - the state plan, private health insurance, which you say you can't afford, or a group plan through your employer - so you might have to switch jobs to find that. You need to talk to a local agent, not online websites which will harvest your personal information to sell it. You can find a local agent at www.iiaba.net.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment