Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What kind of health insurance do I need?

I'm a college student in Los Angeles, 21 years old. I need health insurance and I'm extremely poor. What kind of services should I be looking for? How much should I expect to pay? Where can I find insurance? Also I need a new pair of glasses and prescription for it. I had medicare or something like that where everything was practically free, but I'm discontinued because of my age. Any advice or help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
--------------------
I don't understand how you could be discontinued for medicaid for being 21. Do you mean you were taken off your parents medicaid when you became of age? because if that is the case then you should be able to apply for your own. If not you can check into using the health department, they charge according to your income, and in some cases it is completely free.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment