Sunday, March 13, 2011

Which health insurance in Missouri is best for bariatric surgery?

I need bariatric surgery. My current insurance, well it's not the world's best for it (mercy healthcare, HMO) and I dont meet the requirements. I was recently married and in January must find my own insurance. Anyone know which insurance would be best to check into getting that would potentially cover bariatric surgery? I live in Missouri...only other thing I definitely would need the insurance to cover would be my cardiologist, but he takes most every insurance I've thought of.
--------------------
Tough question. My mother had similar surgery and her insurance covered the whole thing because she was also diabetic. I can't remember who they were. try checking through some diabetic websites and maybe they can help.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment