Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just found out that I am pregnant, I have not health insurance. What should I do?

I am 20, soon to be 21. I just found out I am pregnant. I am 5 weeks, 1 day. I don't have health insurance. I am currently working, but only have a part time job. My job doesn't cover part-time employers with insurance, what should I do????? My fiance has really good insurance, but it doesn't cover me since we're not married yet. Need help. I've looked into medicaid, and not sure how that works.
--------------------
You're on the right track!!! You must go to your city's Dept. of Human Services nearest you and show them proof of your pregnancy and they will definitely get you started on Medicaid and any other service you may need to better insure a healthy beginning for your pre-natal care!!! Congratz and Good luck!!! Don't worry, Medicaid is a BEAUTIFUL blessing for us mothers-2-b that don't have insurance. It helps so much.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment