Monday, December 20, 2010

If I have health insurance, what would it cost me to have a blood test done?

Or who could I ask to tell me. I would like to see a doctor and be tested to be sure my thyroid is working correctly. I understand they sample blood to do this. If I have health insurance (BCBS) what do I pay besides my office copay to have my blood drawn? Or who can I ask?
--------------------
~~All insurance policies vary so much it's impossible to tell you what your cost is. It also depends on whether you have an HMO or PPO. Always call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card to get correct answers for your particular policy. You can't trust doctors offices or others for information. Only your insurance can tell you the correct way to access your benefits as well as what the cost will be to you.~~
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment