Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How hard is the Licencing test for Life and Health Insurance?

My husband is studying to past the test for Life and Health Insurance. In the practice tests he is not quite getting the score he will need to pass the test. Does anyone know or have recent experience? Did you feel that the test was hard or easier then the practice tests you were given? He is taking the test in Utah if there is anyone familiar with that test.
--------------------
When I took the test about 9 months ago (in Oklahoma), I found the difficulty of the practice tests to be very similar to the actual test. The hardest part of the actual test was the stress of being timed and having to take it on the computer. That might not be difficult for your husband but I am used to pen and paper tests. I would suggest he keep taking the practice tests until he gets the desired score. I know a couple people who failed the test the first time around. They all said they would have probably passed the first time had they taken more practice tests. I hope this helps!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment