Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Do you know of affordable health insurance for an individual?

I'm 33 and I really need health insurance. The insurance where my husband works has an outrageous premium. If anyone knows of good health insurance with dental, please let me know. I would appreciate it very much!
--------------------
When you think about it, how could medical insurance run by a corporation ever be affordable? The goal of a corporation is to maximize profit. Their loyalty is not to the customer, but to the shareholders. They pay only enough lip service to customers to keep them making payments, and are aggressive in looking for that spot. From a corporate standpoint - with their fiduciary obligation to the shareholders in mind - medical insurance MUST provide the least possible service for the most money. How anyone could think that this makes sense or shouldn't be reformed is way beyond me. I realize that I haven't answered your question, but I just had to vent a little.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment