Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Can I extend my health insurance to cover my parents and/or sister?

I am a 21 year old federal employee and I have Aetna PPO health insurance at the moment. I want to be able to cover my parents (ages 59 and 50) and my younger sister (age 16) because they don't have health insurance of their own. Are there any plans out there that would allow this? Please let me know even if they are ridiculously expensive. Thanks!
--------------------
Unfortunately not. You can only insure your spouse and dependents. However, there is a company that can provide your parents and sister with health and dental care for a very inexpensive monthly payment. It is month to month so they can cancel whenever they want. It can save you thousands! Check them out below. Your parents are lucky to have such a concerned child! Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment