Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Are you satisfied with what your health insurance covers?

We have health insurance and drug coverage, but the co-pays and what they don't cover is ridiculous. We pay over $1200 per year for prescriptions and that is the co-pays. Several of us have allergies and need treatment, but our insurance does not cover allergy treatment. We have dental, but they pay almost nothing for TMJ, so I can't get treatment.
--------------------
If you are unhappy with what your plan covers you may want to look into getting a different plan. There are many different plans available with drastically different coverage. Even if you are on a group plan you do not have to take that plan; you can get your own plan and drop the group coverage during open enrollment. For me, I purchased the plan with the coverage I wanted so yes, I am satisfied with what my health insurance covers.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment