Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can anybody suggest an affordable health insurance company for a low income, young man?

I would really like to have the ability to go to the doctor when I need. But, I can't seem to see the necessity of having health insurance. Being it so expensive, and that I so rarely need to seek medical attention. On the other hand, the clinic in town will not schedule appointments for anyone without insurance. I would like to be more concious about my physiological self with the advice of a medical practitioner. But, not at the cost of hundreds of dollars a month, which I can't afford. Its just not in the cards. HELP!
--------------------
I recommend speaking with a health insurance broker. A broker works with several companies to find the best rates and coverage. To find one in your area, log on to a website like http://www.healthinsurancewiz.com and complete the online form. You will be called. There is no cost or obligation for the consultation. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment