Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm a single mother 31 years old, good health, and I want to get health insurance, but I need easy answers!

I'm confused by it all and don't want to do much reading, can someone break it down to me reasonbly because I work a lot and don't have a lot of time to research this stuff!!! Please help. I want to get insurance incase anything happens to me, my daughter will be taken care of. Please kindly advise me! Long, succinct answers welcome..
--------------------
I don't think there's any way to answer your question in a simple way. There are a lot of different kinds of plans. Since you're single, you can probably qualify for medicaid, which is government funded. If you work a lot, doesn't your work offer insurance? You can also look up an insurance broker. Basically, you need to choose coverage for emergencies, for doctors visits, and a bunch of other stuff. You may or may not be able to get prescription coverage. Your monthly premium goes down when you raise your deductible, or the amount you pay every time you go to the doctor or emergency room.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment