Thursday, July 28, 2011

Health insurance, is it better to deal direct or go through something like eHealthinsurance.com???

I've been driving myself mad looking for health insurance, which I REALLY need to do. I want the best and affordable deal but struggling with the question: Do I call the insurance company direct, or should I get a policy online from the MANY companies that give you a quick quote on several different carriers??? Anyone have any suggestions? My worry is that if I go through a website vs dealing direct with let's just say Blue Cross, that I will have to pay additional fees, possibly like a broker fee or something like that. Any good advice is appreciated, or even if you can recommend a company. Yes, I know the easiest thing to do would be to just call the company or broker and ask, but I refuse to be kept on the phone by a sales person unless I have to. HELP!!!
--------------------
fill up the form here, u will b contacted. http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-1748196-10310129
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment