Thursday, July 28, 2011

can anyone names some good health insurance for a young adult/full time student in fl ?

i need one that doesn't cost a lot of money. since I don't know anything about health insurance, some examples would help a lot thanks
--------------------
I have blue cross/ blue shield. I went with a super high deductible plan since I just wanted in case something catastrophic happened. I only pay about $1,000 a year and the deductible is 3,500. You have to make sure either you or someone like your parents have that deductible in a safe savings accounts. The plans that you pay 20 bucks for doctors visits are outrageously expensive. Like 5 grand a year. Note: If you are a full time student - I believe your parents can put you in their work plan. /
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment