Thursday, July 28, 2011

How to get Insurance when single and has bad health record..........?

My job doesn't offer insurance and I am not able to work a full time job to recieve insurance. My health history is quit big but I don't have any major problems that I am aware of...... I am trying to get some help and can't seem to find any since I am being seen by a Doctor and because of my health problems... Does anyone know any programs in the SLC, Utah area? Thanks for your help!
--------------------
You are what Insurance Companies describe as "high risk" or "un-insurable". There may be some out there that will cover you but the premiums may be exorbitant, depending on your medical history, current situation, and future outlook. Contact the United Way, Salvation Army, the Church of the Latter Day Saints (Mormon), or similar social services agency for guidance. Good luck.
Source

1 comment:

  1. Its really difficult to get an individual health insurance policy in case of a bad health record. As we all know that a health insurance plan for a single person is quite expensive and in case of pre-existing condition provider may or may not offer a policy.
    workers comp insurance

    ReplyDelete