Monday, April 25, 2011

In a health insurance policy what does it mean about X amount $ for a deductible?

Also any suggestions on any other good yet affordable policies? I am looking at one from work $40 copay $800 deductible but I had better with a prior company. Also I would like dental,on this plan dental is extra at $18.The policy is Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama.
--------------------
I work for an insurance company and I must say...your BCBS policy through work sucks. A 800.00 ded through a work plan is awful. Maybe the x amount for $ deductible means the amount of money you have to pay before your insurance starts to pay out your benefits or , if I am not understanding your question correctly, you may can pay something different for a different ded amount. Many insurance companies offer free quotes on-line. Just look through a search engine for health insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment