Sunday, April 3, 2011

Can somebody suggest me some good health insurance company which can provide me insurance for four months.?

I graduated very recently from a US university. And, I had campus care insurance. It might take some time for me to join the job. And, I would like to have some kind of health insurance for four months. Can you please suggest me some good company which can offer me insurance for such a short period?
--------------------
It sounds like you will probably need some form of short term health insurance. If you are unsure of when exactly you will get permanent health insurance coverage from your new job then you may want to consider purchasing a regular individual health insurance policy that is permanent though. Here is some more information on short term health insurance and also some information on how to choose a good health insurance company:
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment