Sunday, April 3, 2011

IS $32,000 a year too much for the government to pay per year per person for health insurance?

I submitted a question concerning this subject and made a simply math effor that was promptly corrected by someone better in math then I am but I know private insurance is cheaper than $32,000 per year per person. It would seem logical for the government to buy every one of the 31,000,000 an insurance policy from a private company for less money.
--------------------
Yes, that's a bit too much, considering most people don't even earn that much money. I don't (my wife does), but I'm close. I certainly do not expect, not do I want, the government to give me anything that I can't afford to purchase myself. Except for the protection of soldiers and cops.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment