Sunday, April 3, 2011

WHAT OR WHERE can i get temporary HEALTH insurance?

I rarely go to the doctors EVER------- so i dont pay the extra $90 a month for insurance through work employment! but now i need to see a doctor, just once! nothing expensive....but in this economy every penny counts! ARE there any legit GOOD company's that DO temporary-short term health insurance policies? if so can u tell me??:) thank you!!! :)
--------------------
I have GOOD temporary insurance. I'm like you, I don't go to the doctor unless it is a total emergency, and that is why this plan works for me. if I go to an urgent care, I just have to make a $50 co-pay and I don't have to meet my deductible. So I saved a bundle by going with a high deductible since they waive it anyway as long as I go to an urgent care facility. The $90 through your employer is still a better deal, though, since it is around the same price and your employer plan would be more comprehensive. If that is still an option, you should go with your employer. However I turned down my employer's offer and now have missed my window to get on their group plan. If that is what happened with you, then i would look into this short term plan, but if you still have a chance to get on with your employer, I would do that. Here's the link I used when I applied for my short term plan: http://www.bestshorttermplan.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment