Sunday, April 3, 2011

Is United American Insurance Company a good health insurance or fake?

With the many health insurances out there, it is difficult to find a good and reasonably priced healthcare provider. I work for myself and cannot afford to pay more than $300/month on my health insurance. I tried $5000 deductable hospital plans and that is way too much upfront $ for most people including myself, before you pay the 20 to 30%. Some companies are fake insurances, as they make you think they are legit, but are not and are health savings plans, of which , no doctor or hospital recognizes them, and you get stuck paying the whole bill yourself anyway! When you do have to go to the hospital, how do you know your insurance will pay your bill? These insurance companies are into making money and do not care if you live or die, as long as you keep paying them! Buyer beware! Insurance salesmen/women will sell you the moon, but you get nothing in return. Does anyone know if this "United American Ins. Co." any good? Give me good or bad feedback! Alan B.
--------------------
As an independent agent I'm able to carry UA but have refused because their policies are not very good. They have many limitation to what they'll pay, such as a daily limit if you're admitted to the hospital. There are many other policies available for about the same premium. I think you might be confusing health savings plans with health discount plans. Health savings accounts are good for the right person. I have yet to find the right person for a health discount plan.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment