Friday, March 18, 2011

I live in the US. Where can I get good Health Insurance for a Visiting Parent (with Parkinson's) from India?

I live and work in the US (Bay Area, California). My parents lie in India. My father suffers from Parkinson's plus disorder (most likely MSA - Multiple System Atrophy). I would like to have him diagnosed and treated for, by having both my parents over here. My parents have a multiple-entry Visitor VISA to USA. Where can I find good Health Insurance that can cover his treatment/care-giving expenses for his stay here?
--------------------
I doubt you are going to be able to get it for him. It will cost you a lot of money if you can as most companies wont take him on as it is going to cost them a fortune and they know it going into it
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment