Friday, March 18, 2011

Are there any mental health treatment centers in Canada that are government funded or are covered by insurance?

I'm not looking for a psych hospital or anything along that line. I'm looking more for a treatment center I can go away to for a year or so, and one that is coverered through the basic health insurance my parents have for me, or government funded (so my canadian health card covers it).
--------------------
Treatment centers: Pine Lodge past Regina - Calder (Saskatoon) - Agnes Campbell in Moose Jaw - Slim Thorpe in Lloydminister - THESE are all in Saskatchewan - Pine Lodge is the toughest because I experienced it for a month - no cost to me - but here you have to get a referal from Addiction Services - all these centers should be on the web - good luck!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment