Saturday, March 19, 2011

How do I get health insurance when I go back to school full-time for 4 months to get certif'd in esthetics?

I really want to do this program because I want to start a career in esthetics soon! But, what's holding me back is the fear I won't have any health insurance. The program is only 4 months if you go full time. I have a few medical issues that need attention...nothing too serious, but it could get that way if I don't see dr's regularly. DOes anyone have any advice? I live in NYC...
--------------------
Hello, I work in a doctor's office and I wanted to warn you and other people who live in New York City that medical insurance are hard to come by if income isn't below what the government consider below poverty level. I don't know what your financial situation is. I advice you to look under www.healthyny.com. It may give you an idea of medical insurance you are eligible for. If you have been working and the job can offer you COBRA (keeping the present insurance you have with the job & extending it), that is another alternative to research. If you have any further question, please feel free to e-mail me at: joanyc117@yahoo.com or jcarr0117@juno.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment