Saturday, March 19, 2011

Do we have any health insurance Policy in India which covers pregnancy in the first year of Policy?

I am looking out for any health insurance plan which covers expenses related to maternity in the first year of the policy.Though i have screened lots of them but none of them has offerred me the same.Also if somebody can tell me about the best policy available in the market i would appreciate.
--------------------
Hi I will suggest you for a Health insurance plan from "Hygeiacare Comprehensive Health management Services Pvt. Ltd." they have registered office in "Punjabi Bagh West, New Delhi" and website url http://www.hygeiacare.com. I have an insurance with them and they cover for pregnancy upto Rs35000 subject to some condition in first year. Please go through the policy/contract and the company details before you enter into contract.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment