Monday, March 7, 2011

health insurance?

Dear friends, I was an international student in the past spring semester and my health insurance is still valid until the end of this summer. Thankfully I have not used my insurance at all and I was wondering if you my friends could give me any smart ideas on how I may be able to get the most out of my health insurance before it expires? I assume there would be no refund to me from the insurance company even if I have not had a single claim on it. I paid almost 500$ for it and that kinda hurts to see it is going to expire soon and you have not benefited from it at all! Hope you understand and thank you very much in advance for your smart ideas and any advice or information you could give, warm regards, Rojin
--------------------
Health insurance isn't like a car rental - it's a BET. And, this is October, so . . what do you mean you have it until the end of this summer? It's mid fall now. If you only paid $500 for it, my advice, if you're determined to "use" it, is to break an arm or a leg. Likely, you'll have a hefty deductible, also, so expect to be out of pocket even more than the $500, but at least you make those darned insurance companies pay you something, even if it costs you more, and hurts a lot.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment