Monday, March 7, 2011

Are health insurance premiums that I pay and are deducted from my paycheck paid with after-tax dollars?

My health insurance is through my employer but I have to pay part of the premium and it is deducted from my paycheck each pay period. I am filing my taxes and am being asked if the premiums are paid for with after-tax dollars. Any answers?
--------------------
Premiums are tax deductable as a part of your medical expenses if you are filing long form. You add up every co-pay you made to doctors, hospitals, and prescriptions and the total cost you paid for these premiums and then you get a percent of that total back on your taxes. Anything that you paid for any type of health care is deductable as long as you have a receipt (or in the case of health premiums you pay) they are on the W2. Check out this site to find the best health insurance just in one minute, http://best-free-health-insurance-quote-usa.blogspot.com/ Here you can get free quotes from different health insurance companies in your area, its the best way to find an afforable health insurance with a reliable company. Best Wishes,
Source

1 comment:

  1. best information for those who want to take new risk in life and wants to take new insurance

    tripollar pose

    ReplyDelete