Thursday, February 24, 2011

How much for Health Insurance?

I am turning 18 in 4 months. I am most likely going to be moving back with my father. I am currently under my mother's health insurance but it's only for certain doctors and I will be living in a different state as her, so I will need to get my own health insurance. How much would it be for Health Insurance for me. I have diabetes so I need to get it. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
--------------------
To buy it outright, on your own? Probably more than you can afford. Catastrophic policies are often $150 a month for individuals. And if you want GOOD coverage - it goes up rapidly from there. See if your father can carry you under his until you can get coverage through your workplace.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment