Thursday, February 24, 2011

Are you one of the man Americans without health insurance? and if you are what are we going to do?

I'm a single mother of three boys and I run my own farm and I have no insurance,not beacuse of the money but because many health insurance compaines will not accept my youngest child with Epliepsy,so what are we americans do to .The rich and the poor will and have suffered,what next?
--------------------
Yes and its a shame. Even through work people often end up paying half of their pay check taken out for insurance, and most of the time it doesnt even cover everything. How are you suposed to pay your outher bills that way? A lot of nonworking familys qualify for Medical assistance but whats out there for the lower middle class who work and still cant make ends meet? I guess you either have to be rich or very poor to be healthy in this country. I think that health and dental care should at least be free for all children. If they reivaluated what they do with all of the tax money that they take from us, the money thats going to help people in outher countries, (that should be going to our own) they could come up with a solution. After all, why should we be feeding peo[ple in outher countries when there are so many people here in our own back yards who need help?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment