Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Would withdrawing from a class take my dependent health insurance away?

I am currently taking 12 credits in order to be eligable to be under my dads health Insurance. My question is...Does the insurance company call and confirm the form filled out by the registrars office, and would the insurance company ever know if i withdrawed from a class making me only have 9 credit hours. Would my insurance get taken away from withdrawing from a class??
--------------------
~~They will ask for proof at every renewal of the premium. They are allowed to check you status at any time and you must provide the proof. You are taking a big risk if you drop the class. Say you had a medical problem, used the insurance, then they requested your current status, you would be immediately uninsured. It's not a chance I would want to take.~~
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment