Wednesday, January 26, 2011

what would be the best choice for health and dental insurance?

I' am 22 year old college student in california and don't have insurance. i was wondering if anyone can help me with choosing a provider. i don't really know how health insurance works. but i would like to get something decent thats not to expensive or to cheap, i do want good coverage just in case. thank you
--------------------
I too at one time needed some coverage when I was in college. I would stongly encourage you to visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up over 5 years ago when I was in college, and they have saved me thousands since. From deep cleanings, xrays, fillings..etc. all services are included in this very affordable plan. Orthodontist and cosmetic surgery are also included. Medical, vision, Rx and more. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment