Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Health insurance for a single male (43) with health issues and very low income. Who, what, and where?

My 43 yr old brother was just hospitalized with a minor stroke. High blood pressure is cause. He will need to be on prescribtion meds for the rest of his life. He has no health insurance, single, and makes a very low income. Where can he find a health care provider that will cover his meds that he needs to survive?
--------------------
I can relate. My Grandmother is in the same situation for a long time. HBP meds are expensive, especially when they need them to survive. I found this website, www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com They are extremely affordable, quick, and no gimmicks. I purchased the program for my Grandmother about 3 years ago and we have saved thousands from the benefits of Rx and more. I would encourage anyone in your/our situtation to visit the site, and see how they can help. Good Luck and God bless.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment