Saturday, January 22, 2011

i have screws in my pelvis hip and leg the pain is uncontrolable and i have no health insurance what can i do?

Ive had the metal in my body for the past 6 years and its never been nearly as bad! Ive taken motrin, ibprofin and pain killers and nothing seems to work. I have no clue what doctors I could go that works with this case or that takes patients with no health insurance which i have tried to get but denyed 3 times from my previous condition! I need serious help!
--------------------
I was going to suggest Ibuprofin, when my hips or knees start hurting bad that's what I take, but I take large quantities. Prescription dosage is usually 600mg, so I'll take 6 of the 200mg over the counter ones. Wish I had a better suggestion. Have you looked into Accupuncture?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment