Monday, January 31, 2011

Have you ever lived through a medical condition since you didn't have Health Insurance?

I have! My HMO kicked me out on January 1st, since I graduated from college last month, and it SUCKS! My right nostril is totally inflamed, and my sinuses aren't too great after a botched wisdom tooth surgery :( But I'll manage I guess :) Any health insurance-less horror stories from you?
--------------------
OMG yeah, I had a small patch of skin on my arm that just started eating away one day, it didn't hurt at all (and it didn't bleed or scab) but it behaved in every other way like an open sore, it got to be at least a half inch deep before it went away. That was scary though. I'm all for universal health care, we should have AT LEAST universal health care as a modern civilized nation For now take some Tylenol and some Sudafed and you should be alright, at least it will alleviate the pain. Ask friends and family if they have any antibiotics they can lend you if the condition gets worse
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment