Sunday, December 26, 2010

With obamas new health care plan is everybody gonna have to buy their own health insurance?

I keep hearing more and more now that obama is gonna reinforce his new health care plan. Which I know nothing about. It kinda scares me since i'm unemployed and I can't not afford to have health insurance. Is obama gonna make everyone buy it? And i'm wondering if there gonna raise more taxes on us, like we need it?
--------------------
Under the plan I've heard mentioned the most, everyone would be required to buy health insurance, either from a private insurance company or a new government-run public plan. If you're unemployed and can't afford it, the government would help you pay for it (how they would do this, I don't know). And yes, taxes will have to increase to pay for it, although precisely WHICH taxes is unclear at this point. With any luck, you'll have a job by the time all this goes into effect.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment