Sunday, December 26, 2010

Please suggest a good health insurance policy which covers max medical expenses in affordable premium?

I am a student and would like to take an insurance policy which will take care of my hospital/surgery bills if at all needed. I had a health/mediclaim insurance from my employer when I was working. It was good and took care of my hospitalization expenses a couple of times. Now that I am not earning any salary, I may not be able to afford such bills if at all I fall sick or undergo a surgery. So I want to be covered by a good mediclaim health insurance policy. Please suggest one.
--------------------
make use of the SE like google or yahoo to get some ideas first if you want to get the massive information,however if you do not want to spend so much time,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm is a direct and good resource for your questions.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment