Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Obama says all Americans should have the same health insurance as Federal employees, do you agree?

It has always bothered me that we pay for the best health care insurance for our elected representatives but they have done precious little to provide us with the same coverage. They have not even protected us from the vulture insurance companies that deny care for pre-existing conditions and deliberately find ways to deny payment for needed treatments and procedures.
--------------------
I absolutely agree. No matter your situation in America as citizens we should all have the same health insurance. I say this as University employee with impeccable health insurance that is free as well. I feel like everyone should have the same insurance privileges I have. It is one less thing for me to stress about and I can't even begin to tell you how great that is.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment