Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What type of health insurance to get if i think I have cancer?

Hi, I'm a 23 year old guy, self employed. I currently have health insurance but I moved to a different state so I'm going to get new health insurance. I have this feeling I have cancer, and I'm going to go to the doctor soon, but what kind of new health insurance should I get just to be safe? What type? HSA? I know nothing about health insurance, please help!
--------------------
If you jump into the health care system in America, you will need approximately $300,000 to be paid to the system. That is how much the typical cancer patient is worth to the system. If you have cancer, the medical system does not do very well with cancer. I strongly suggest getting their opinions and then look at alternative methods of making your body healthy. The statistical success of the allopathic medical system is very poor, contrary to what they would have you believe. Do your homework and it is you who has to make up your mind as to what to do, not anyone else. good luck to you
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment