Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If you took a class about better understading your health insurance, what would you hope to learn?

I'm going to be offering a 4 hour class on helping people to better understand their health insurance and taking a pro-active approach to it, and want to make sure I cover topics and questions that people may have! I work in billing for a hospital, and am always helping my family and friends figure out what's going on with their insurance (especially if they have two), and was even able to save my mom over $1500 on a bill that was processed wrong by her insurance! Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome!! Thank you!
--------------------
Love your idea. i just applied and it took 2 months and I still dont know what Ive been covered for as I didn't qualify for the one I wanted. My deduct able for instance,is 5000. Do I have to have 5000 worth of visits before I am covered? You are doing a good thing.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment