Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How much should an employer pay for his employees health insurance?

I have a small business with one full and several part time employees. I'm looking into paying for health insurance coverage for my one full time employee. I've been told I should just set a certain amount I am willing to pay for the policy and let the employee pick his coverage. How much is reasonable for a small business to pay for a monthly health insurance premium for one employee (example, $100.00 per month, $200.00 per month) What is the standard (if there is such a thing!).
--------------------
Anywhere from 0% to 100%. Or anywhere in between. It's really going to depend on what you can afford. It's pretty reasonable to say, ok, I can pay $150 a month towards your health insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment