Monday, May 2, 2011

What to do if you don't have health insurance?

I recently lost my eyeglasses. I don't have the $300.00 to replace them and don't have health coverage. Where could I go to get free glasses, if anywhere?
--------------------
hmmmm, you have a computer, but you don't have the money for health insurance, or even new glasses.... I would say you have a problem with priorities in your life, you might want to re-evaluate your priorities and accept your responsibilities in taking care of yourself. Anyone that is employed has a responsibility to get health insurance, and stop expecting to be taken care of. But then in this culture now, it seems the whiners get whatever they want and the rest of us pay for it. I would suggest you call your local opticians and see if any of them have a payment plan or a sliding scale.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment