Monday, May 2, 2011

30 year old single male seeking health insurance?

I am 30 yrs old single with no kids and I live in Los Angeles and I need health insurance can anyone recommend an affordable company/ plan to go with. I don't make a lot of money and emerying is very expensive. I can afford about $150 per month (maybe a little more) but not too much. Please help
--------------------
Carlos, as you would imagine, it varies greatly by state--location. Your best bet is to seek help from agents authorized to assist you in your state. Here is a handy, informative article that offers some really good tips in seeking and obtaining health insurance coverage: http://yourhandymanzone.com/Your_Handyma… Hope this helps. . Source(s): The Internet. Just whatever is available online and what I have on my mind, including the inclusion of relevant sites, like the one cited that came into existence thanks to my efforts, which is intended to be useful. Helping people get the relevant info they want is great.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment