Tuesday, April 19, 2011

which Dental and/or Health Insurance should I get?

I am a 20 year old college student. I work 20 hours a week and recently got dropped off my fathers health insurance because I am no longer a full time student. I need help finding insurance for dental, health, or both. At the moment all I need is dental but I would like to get both if it's not too expensive. Any recommendations? Please help me out. Thank you!
--------------------
I completely understand where you are coming from. I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was also in college and was looking for some type of affordable coverage. They have saved me thousands on all services. From exams, Root canals, xrays, cleanings etc. Even my braces were covered. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use the plan the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment