Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How many of you preg women are on Medicaid or State paid health insurance?

My bf and I have been together for 4 years and we have a 2 year old..I am laid off from my job and just found out Im pregnant.I have no insurance so I wanted to know if I could possibly get Medicaid just for the pregnancy.My bf can't get insurance on me through his job because we are not married and we do not want to get married because we are happy with the way things are and too many of our friends are going through divorce.So any experiences with Medicaid? Thanks
--------------------
first,you should collect some resource by searching the relevant keyword in search engine,if you got good luck there ,then your problem solved.however,if you are not able to find the ideal answer by doing that,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm is the resource i recommend.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment