Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i am 62 buying health insurance from my deceased wife for 3 years.Now they say i can't buy.What i have to do?

I buy KAISER INSURANCE.I pay over $ 300.00 a month.Anybody out there shows me what health insurance i can buy when my wife's company terminates my coverage.I will appreciate your help.Thank you!!!
--------------------
I suggest you use yellowpages.com to search for health insurance brokers in your area. A Broker represents multiple carriers and can help you sort through all the different insurance companies and plan options in your state. Don't call your auto and home agent they specialize in property and causality insurance. You need someone that specializes in health insurance. These areas of insurance even require separate licenses. It is important you do this as early as possible to make sure you can pass underwriting for a new policy. If you have medical conditions that prevent you from passing the underwriting you may be HIPPA qualified to sign up for guaranteed coverage. When your current plan ends if you go for more than 63 days without coverage you will no longer be HIPPA qualified.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment